Antipasto / Appetizers
- Involtini Di Melanzane (Eggplant) $8.95
Eggplant rollatini stuffed with Ricotta, Parmegiana cheese and basil covered in our homemade Pomodoro (tomato) sauce and Mozzarella cheese.
- Gamberi Cocktail (Shrimp) $9.95
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp served with our homemade cocktail sauce.
- Calamari Fritti (Fried Calamri) $9.95
Lightly breaded Calamri fried golden brown, served with Marinara Sauce.
- Calamari Luciano (Calamari) $9.95
Fresh Calamari casseroled in white wine and spicy Marinara Sauce. A beautiful starter.
- Zucchini Dorate (Fried Zucchini) $6.95
Lightly breaded Zucchini ried Golden brown, served with Marinara sauce.
- Cozze Fra Diavolo (Mussels) $9.95
Sauteed mussels cooked in a flavorful lightly spicy marinara or white wine sauce.
- Bruschetta Al Pomodoro $5.95
Thinly sliced fresh baguette brushed with olive oils & garlic & topped with fresh chopped tomato & basil.
Insalate / Salads
- Insalata Della Casa (House Salad) $6.00
Mixed greens with tomato and carrots in our homemade dressing.
- Classica Cesare (Classic Caesar Salad) $7.00
Classic Caesar salad with oven fresh croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Caprese (Tomato Mozzarella Salad) $9.00
Sliced ripe tomatoes in balsamic oil, mozzarella fresco cheese, and basil. One of the most refreshing salads in Italy.
- Insalata a al Gio’s $10.00
Fresh mixed green, black olives, bacon bites, tomatoes, basil, gorgonzola and fresh mozzarella cheese tossed with our creamy balsamic glaze.
Zuppe / Soups
- Stracciatella a la Romana $6.00
Italian Egg drop soup.
- Zuppa Di Lenticchia (Lentil Soup) $6.00
- Zuppa Di Pasta e Fagioli (Pasta & Bean Soup) $6.00
A nourishing bean based Italian soup with white beans soft boiled to a smooth texture.
- Spaghetti a la puttanesca $11.95
Spaghetti sauteed with anchovies, capers, black olives, fresh tomatoes, basil, a touch of Pinot Grigio and marinara sauce.
- Tagliatelle Principessa con Pollo (Tagliatelle with Chicken) $12.95
Spinach pasta (Fettucinni) tossed in pieces of boneless chicken breast, sauteed mushrooms, ham, Pinot Grigio wine and princess sauce.
- Penne Alla Vodka (Penne Pasta wih Italian Bacon) $13.50
Sauteed with Italian bacon, a touch of vodka, chopped fresh tomato, basil, Marinara sauce and a little bit of cream
- Linguini Di Mare (Seafood Linguini) $15.95
Linguini with shrimp, calamari, clams, mussels and scallops in white or red tomato Marinara sauce.
- Eggplant Parmigiana $12.95
Layers of fresh eggplant covered with our homemade tomato cream sauce oped with mozzarella cheese.
- Spaghetti Grouper Mediterraneo (Grouper) $12.95
Spaghetti tossed with grouper medallions in a basil fresh chopped tomato chardonnay sauce.
- Rigatoni “Tuto Buono” $12.50
Rigatoni with chicken, Italian sausage, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and spinach, served in a light Marinara sauce.
- Linguini Alla Vongole (Linguini with clams) $13.95
Linguini with fresh clams in a red or white wine sauce.
- Farfalle Bolognese Classico (Bow-Tie Pasta) $10.95
Bow-tie pasta with homemade minced meat sauce and fresh herbs.
- Lasagna Della Casa (Lasagna) $11.95
Homemade Lasagna with meat Bolognese and fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Penne Alla Carbonara (Penne Pasta) $11.95
Penne with onions sauteed in Chardonnay wine with Italian bacon in our homemade Alfredo.
Pollo / Chicken
- Pollo Alla Romana $12.50
Boneless chicken breast sauteed in a Chardonnay wine with a touch of Demi Glaze sauce topped with prosciutto (Italian ham) and mozzarella cheese.
- Petto Di Pollo Alla Florentina $12.50
Chicken breast sauteed with white wine in a demi glaze sauce topped with spinach, Mozzarella cheese and a touch of cream.
- Pollo Parmigiana $12.50
Breast of chicken, sauteed in a Marinara sauce, eggplant and topped with Mozzarella cheese.
- Pollo Marsala $12.50
Sauteed chicken breast with fresh mushrooms and Marsala wine.
Carni / Meats
- Vitello Parmigiana (Veal Dish) $13.95
Veal scllopini sauteed in a Marinara sauce, eggplant and topped with Mozzarella cheese
- Vitello Alla Pizzaiola (Veal Dish) $13.95
Veal scllopini sauteed with roasted red pepper and a touch of tomato sauce.
- Vitello Milanese (Veal Dish) $15.95
Pounded veal lightly breaded and topped with our homemade bruschetta.
- Vitello Parmigiana (Veal Dish) $13.95